What just happened?

I #votedforFish. (Trump or Hillary..is definitely not Fish.)

I didn't vote this year. I couldn't, my convictions didn't let me.

I seriously have to apologize, I was absolutely certain that the political system and the news media were all rigged in favor of Hillary, and I thought Trump was an easy target; a gimme. I see now, that I was wrong. It was a strange irony.
Despite everything, and just about everyone, was against him, even his own words and his own actions at times. The well financed media, the current political administration and even the president himself could not sway the will of the people to choose otherwise....Or sway the electorate college (our representatives in this republic) for that matter.
From a conspiracy theorist's standpoint.. I am really quite confused, and I really, don't have a clue, as to what's going on.
He won.
It's extremely hard to believe that someone who has had over 30+ years as a seasoned career elected official, can be beaten by a never-been-an-elected-official -into-politics businessman. But it happened! It's like Michael Jordan getting beaten by a basketball newbie at the Olympics. That gave many people I spoke with today seeking their opinion at work earlier, hope, just hearing that anyone (a very  rich and tenacious ...anyone) can become president, just hang on dang it...
However..if he alone could do that.. what else worldwide can be done? Will be done?  Will he shake up the seasoned politicians who sit comfy for life? He has no payback allegiance to any of them, for they turned their backs on him and stood in protest. Will he do what he said? Fix the country?  Give us more Jobs and fix the economy, well He got this far. A huge hurdle. I mean, no one saw this coming, except that one dude that predicted every candidate intended since 1984.
Well, this is a new day indeed.  An uncertainty.... like the end of the first matrix movie where Neo steps out of the phone booth and flies upwards. Well, we are all surprised and we are now all watching... Let's see how he runs. Congratulations President Trump on your win for the presidency.

Comments

Popular Posts