Just because something is true in your head does mean its truth!

 Just because something is true inside your head does mean its real truth!

By Greg Valentine
June 2013

"Just because something [like an experience,opinion or an idea]is "true" in your head, doesn't mean it's "real truth" in "real life". [It could be missing vital facts]". by Gregory Valentine Conversation June 7th-8th-9th 2013) with a friend talking deep issues.

It started on Friday I was asked to do some overtime
We worked till 10:40 or so on Friday
We went to our separate homes part 1 done.

I returned to work on Monday
there were  3 trash cans in one room area of the office that was filled with papers

A  supervising coworker saw the papers in the filled trash can
 that person began to think, (not inquire or collect information, but like a spider set up a net from its own body) how to catch a violator.
They began preparing a complaint against the clean up guy who cleans the trash as not doing a good job. This could be problematic for the clean up guys who clean the office after hours because any complaint is like a death threat to their job.

I examined the trash, looking through the papers.
There were time stamps on all of them.
Next, I proceeded to show very deliberately that the stamp shows approx when the paper, now in the garbage was printed, then  approx added to the trash receptacle. That is elementary school level investigation
Each trash can had time stamps going back to Friday night about 10 pm or so nothing earlier than that.
Though that person was not there on Friday nor on Saturday or Sunday and the evidence showed that the trash was added later after the fact.

This person still filed a complaint. That individual still called the clean up manager. I was aghast at how treacherous this was.

I raised my voice to the effect that this will be a negative against the trash people who work very hard to do their jobs and care for their families.

"Just because something is true in your head doesn't make it the truth.
I explained how sometimes the bosses catch us off guard and make accusation about our work and many times it is based on their perception, not the truth or reality of the situation. We spoke and this person used one of those situations as an example. I said in that example it was wrong and so it is also wrong in this example for anyone judging based on appearances to be adamant in their accusation without searching out the details. In the common vernacular if you gonna throw someone under the bus you'd better be right!" 
and this person was wrong.

Birds in flight, missile strike is imminent

So realizing that I had to do what is necessary to preserve the job/life of this one clean up guy I proceeded to think and to act.
 Who would I talk with to cancel this ill fired accusation missile that's heading for the target?
 I have less than three hours to plot and plan a counterstrike.
Building manager.....go to them.
Escaping for a few minutes. I dove downstairs to the building managers office.

I waved my arms and blew the whistle as loud as I could!
They came to my calling out and said that "those clean up guys are always in trouble."
"I said not for this one situation, he's not." (Yes, I said exactly that.)

Later, I found that I went to the wrong person to counterstrike the accusation I went the building manager however some one different, the boss of the cleaners came up and spoke to the person.

I began to pray.

There was nothing that I could do at this point except to be an arrogant idiot and verbally jump into someone else's situation.

I prayed God please help.

And God did help.
Apparently my point was heard. My words back by action filled with fear for another soul did not fall on deaf ears, well at some point after the complaint was filed anyway. It seems that the watchman did his job and warned the walled in people about the problem that would be approaching for the innocent trash guy. It got to the point where when this person was standing face to face with the manager of the cleaning crews that that person back-peddled. The individual said that "I learned that this incident was not the clean up guys fault and that it was something that the office did over the weekend"  

Success!!!!


 Later that same clean up guy came to the office to clean trash cans.
That person spoke and appologized to him.
after that time I spoke with him and I did learn that he did get yelled, at slightly but they called off the suspension, (Yes, called off the suspension! They were going to fire his butt!) because someone was looking out for him and spoke in his defense. 

Praise the Lord

This is one time when I could not just sit still and let the innocent die a guilty death. and he didn't :)  

Comments

Popular Posts