Im in your face but you don't see me.

A funny thing happened to me a few days ago. I will try to explain it. Someone I know was in my face telling me how I needed to speak up and say to those around me "don't forget me". Well this person was looking me in the eye didn't offer me a ride home but asked me about my neighbour they were dropping off if I've seen them! Then proceeded to leave me there!
What does a person say to something like that? Maybe that their advice was limited in its scope and grasp. Maybe that they really didn't understand the concept they were sharing and practically didn't even remember that they said such things the same day!

What do we do with people who don't seem to remember the advice that they give you? we watch them. Scrutinize them and wonder why we ever listened in the first place.

Comments

Popular Posts