Construct

Construct
By Greg Valentine.
11/16/2014

If you could? Should you do it? Well you can't..... learn forward.

I wish I could go back in time see myself about to make a bad decision then remember how that bad decision made me upset enough to build that time machine, and then be stopped to moved and stuck to know that even then.... I could not alter the course of my own history, journey to the past having that as my main goal to change it.....unless I make a time machine and alter other people's past who have no connection to me whatsoever.... but then what would be the point of wasting all that energy in the making of a time machine to go back and mess with someone else's life, who I don't even know? It would be pointless, then you'd have to go and find out what became of that person and then go back and stop yourself from messing with their life! Why do we think we can change the past?
Now this is very similar to making people fit a certain label ie construct in our mind.
Why do we think that something that has happened to us in the past will ever happen again? Is it a good chance that it won't to that intensity that it happened the first time.
Sometimes its good to go forward for if the situation happens again.....this time you'll be ready for it.

Comments

Popular Posts