Problem with wasting time

Cost of life
11/15/2014

By Greg Valentine,

When I started writing this post I remembered how many things have occurred. Family drama, friends leaving the immediate circle of influence, births, deaths, weddings, resignation and new jobs....I'm not going to go into details..... but one thing I wanted to share with the people at large is, that the worst part about spiritual cancer called sin, is not the getting caught or the damage that's done because of it.(terrible what it did to Jesus and what it does to people in general ) but in the moment that we've disregarded the moral compass granted to us by Almighty God...we've depart into the abysmal darkness of void and vanity. Irrecoverable and lost forever.... a evil pit called the memory of yesterday. It chimes of "I could've done better" instead I wasted this precious.... oh very precious gift called life. All we have now is the receipt of regret. Starts off with "if only".... ends with "wouldve done better."
Don't waste life.
Invest it in what matters.

Comments

Popular Posts