So you miss me, eh?


Being missed
By Greg Valentine

We've all heard it. The dreaded "Oh, I miss you's"
from strangers, family friends and frenemies.
It sounds so nice, and oh it’s so easy to say!

So let's dig into it.

I miss you.
I....... MISS..........YOU..........

Right off the bat, I would think of a person longing, a yearning to be with someone.
"So you long to see me? How nice" I'd think.

Well, do ya now?

When was the last time you saw me?
What do you really miss about me?
  • My presence?
  •  My jokes?
  •  Is it how I make you feel?
  •  Do I make you feel good?
  •  Do I extra encourage you?
  • My conversations?
  •  The closeness?
  • My mannerisms?
What is it that you miss so much?
 Why don't you just call me?
  You know my number.

 So is it about being where I am. Like within a close proximity to you, like an actual location, not really in mind and heart, not a longing? If so, then you do know where I live.
Sitting through a message together you mean? Or looking in the same direction,
Let's share our lives together waaay better than sitting and watching a sport or a performance.

Is there anything else?
Can you come visit me, if you have the time? You do have the time, don't you?  What are you saying? Are you saying that you're just too busy? You really want me to make the effort to come see you? Sure, what time then? Oh, you really have no time, this week?
Do you really miss me?
 Feel free to miss me on your terms nice phrase but it lacks real action and pursuit.

Miss me over there in that corner please.

Maybe the truth is that you only want something from me? You want me to give you something. Maybe you don't really miss me at all. Maybe you and your world needs some kind of positive "rub my belly" encouragement, regardless of what you may return give to me. Think about it. What is it that you truly miss about anybody? It's kind of selfish aint it?

 All I ask is if you truly, miss me come visit me or don't say it. Please don't say it. We have feelings and we have things we want to share if you really miss me come see me.

 If you really love someone and miss someone that badly, you'll find a way, if not so much, you'll find an excuse.

Ponder that my friends, ye who "misseth" me and mine.

******************Update********************************
When a person comes to the end of their life. There is a strong desire to say I miss you.

 Everyone has the right to say this, this is the only time where someone can say that they miss you,( in my opinion) and really mean it. They of course will never see that person alive, walking and talking, ever again.

  This is what the main idea of my entire article is above. DO NOT TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED BECAUSE IN FIVE MINUTES OR FIVE HOURS FROM THE LAST TIME YOU"VE SEEN THEM, THEY CAN BE GONE FOREVER.

So let it be said, that you can be stupid and tell people you "miss them" while they are alive, which is a complete and an utter stupid statement, when whatever PROBLEM you are facing that's keeping you away, can be communicated away in 10 SECONDS OR LESS- Hey, I was stupid and I was a FLIPPING Jerk, please forgive me, I want to start all over. BOOYEAH! ITS SOLVED. What you need more time? Well work it out.

REMEMBER, THERE ARE BIBLE COMMANDS THAT SAYS FIX YOUR DANG PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY!!!! But if you are some kind of idiot, you will say I MISS YOU and hope the other person feels guilty and comes around.

 Get up, right now, and go fix it now and be done with it forever. Or you can regret forever wishing you made peace. My advice, stop flipping wasting time!!!! Life is precious, Y'ALL.

Comments

Popular Posts