Naked in public

The first time I was naked in public was when I did open air evangelism in the streets of NYC. It was 1996 October open air evangelism. Though I was fully clothes, I bore my soul to the universe and no one laughed. Sharing personal stories to strangers. At this point, I realized that street preaching was something of a revelation and unraveling  of fear for anyone who would shout in the street about something or some one they love. It is a risk where you could be ridiculed, insulted  and possibly, even be assaulted for the one thay you love. In this case the one I love is Jesus. I was telling the street folks how he changed my life and saved me from God's wrath to come. My heart is filled with gratitude for the one who died and rose again for me.
So that was the first time I was naked in public metaphorically speaking. Ill tell you about my skinny dipping adventures in another blog.

Comments

Popular Posts