Can't make it. No problem.

I remember back in the day about learning to deal with rejection. I handled it by saying, "you rejecting me is a vacation for me because I like myself and enjoy my own company, we were not meant to be together and somebody else will like me as I am." Or simply put, "oh well!" Acceptance means work! Rejection means I stay the same. No point in trying to make someone like you. Because you have to keep at it. If they haven't even given you a chance to show your worth you can attempt to show them your value to the human race. But if they don't like you that's it. You can be perfect and that just won't do. This is something I came to understand that you cannot make someone love you. You can try to manipulate the situation and you can guilt people into stuff but if you like me, you're gonna like me, regardless.

Now if you happen to be a jerk then you should consider changing your jerk ways and make life better for all folks, you evil worker of jerk philosophy. Stop being a jerk!

Now in the spirit of the contingency, there's always the flip side to the equation.
Sometimes disappointments can happen. Its a daily occurrence in our world.
Now Remember, disappointments can only happen if there's expectation behind them. It's good to not have any expectation especially when you've schedule something and written it down. That's exactly when it gets you. Scheduled appointments are the worst. Are we never to make appointments? That's being ridiculous you have create meeting times and plans. But don't be so dumb to think things will go smoothly. Now you are to safeguard everything by saying "Lord willing" because you never know what could happen. Now you have to give space to humanity and all but if you have any hint from them,that individual that keeps missing you, that you're not important enough for them, then you are to show em, no mercy. Now you can reject them. Give your good effort to someone who at least appreciates you or who cannot give back in return. Because they cannot or incapable , not because they don't want to.
We here at the VC hate both ignorance and apathy. I don't know and don't care attitude .  We believe people are important and they need friendships. We know that you cannot be friends with everyone for obvious reasons, but you can be a pleasure to be around. Human courtesy.

You cannot make my appointment. Oh and you have no reason? And no concern about my feelings? Just didn't want to come by?  Well, that's okay I just can't make your appointment, either.

Comments

Popular Posts