John 11:25 Animation Still

www.facebook.com/gvalentineanimations
This is a picture I made on my facebook website to honour my Saviour, Jesus, who did the coolest miracle for one of his 3 best buddies from Bethany Israel, Lazarus. He raised him from the dead!
 For us, he promises eternal life to all who believe in him, that he died in our place for the wicked sins we've committed against God Almighty(for example: not loving our neighbors, lying, stealing, curing God's name, not honouring our parents,committing sexual sins, pride, deny God's very existence by violating God's commands) He took our place.... specifically speaking, he took my place died for me, and you.
 He rose again the third day. 
By asking him to forgive me and acknowledging my faith, trusting in him, He promises never to let me face the penalty of my sins against God, His Wrath, by his personal sacrifice in Jesus.
Faith in him is the only way to have everlasting life.
He places us into his body called the church and we are his love all because we believe in him and trust in him for what he did.
John 3:36
John 11:25
Acts 4:11,12
Romans 5:8
1 Corinthians 15:3,4
Ephesian 2:8-10
1 John 5:11-13

Comments

Popular Posts