Mentally taxing

What a week!
Court and work errands. Papers deadlines.
Lizards catching overgrown crickets and separating them.
Traveling dag check engine light just went on.
Blockbuster video is closing for good.
Exhausted fell asleep during a really exciting episode of little house on the prairie. Kids giving me "the angry eyeball."
Physically exhausted.
Look in the fridge, Higgins bosson! The kids ate all my Aldi dinners. I'm gonna get them.
Mentally exhausted.
Playing a videogame, I fell asleep!!

When I sit in any chair at home. I'm fast a sleep before I can blink. When I awake, the kids are all staring at me.

They don't like it.

My kids tell me they are disappointed in my behavior.
I appeal to their mercy.

Glad its Friday.

Comments

Amy Valentine said…
we still love you:)

Popular Posts