Neil Angel - August 10 2012

Dear Friends of the Valentinian Contingency,
August 10 2012.

Today I walked into the office and was met with sad news that my friend, Neil Angel, passed away.

I was completely shocked because just yesterday I spoke with him and he told me, as he was leaving the firm, that he was going to the hospital.My last words were "Be okay, and come back to us."
Doctors said not life threathen come back Mon or Tues for more test.
His wife found him, on the couch this morning. :(

Any time, anyone passes into eternity I feel it. In the case of Neil, I really felt it.
We had numerous talks about his life and how he became involved in the law practice field. He shared with me about his family and his struggles. He was a person who you could talk to, joke with, and share problems that I faced.
He helped one of my other friends with a legal situation he was going through. He gave advice for free and spent two hours sharing with him. can you imagine that? He gave legal counsel, for free! After he helped my friend, I made it my aim everyday to personally reach out to him to say hello and to brighten his day. He was a person you could laugh with and I am very sad to see him go so soon. My only regret, which is a big one, was not taking the time in sharing with him about Our Majestic Creator as I've come known Him, personally in my life. For that, I am truly sorry to tears.

You will always have a special place in my heart.
I'm praying for your family; your wife and your kids that you left behind in your passing.

Sincerely yours,
 Gregory Valentine


 August 10 2012

Comments

Popular Posts