Perfect love cast out all fear.

Fear is torment.
What does that mean?
I believe it means that when you love someone you'll be able to stand against any fear that's keeping you from them.
This weekend we went from explaining my running over a porcupine confession, fixing a flat getting home, fixing another flat signing up for home internet. Walking in a gorgeous green park with a lake, met a fellow herpetologist saw his huge pet iguana in a tree, my family and I went visiting a dear friend, heard them play beautiful music  watching lilo and stitch, then leaving before trouble started. Grocery shopping and playing some teenage mutant ninja turtles till 1 am. Then Sunday going to the beach. And seeing all levels of humanity in various and complete stages of undress. After getting past the intial shock of it you must conclude all thats all you'll see, saying this while  hoping not to see more than this.l. And chilling with a friend who said my favorite beach smelled stinky! Drove my family home nice coffee and watching V season 2. We went through all ranges of emotions this weekend.
How does this compute? How does this all tie together? It's done by realizing that in everyone of those things listed above had a fear aspect to it. Lets take s few. Reptiles scary naked people and V series. (Yeah I could've picked any combination like park, lake, monster, and driving, but why?)
Fear is something we are born with that we face and we can overcome it. I doesn't happen by wishing but by realizing if this is a life threat or a mind game. If life threat like a cobra whoa! But if is cool like a gecko no. The skinny dipping thing? You got to be so cool with your body that you love it more than other people's  opinion. Period. Thank God for it! And my advice, go with friends to guard your clothes. Watching V with the alien series, I was terrified of it as a child. Realizing that there's no reptilian race out there, to devour us( We have mosquitos and bills for that!) I was able to sit and laugh at this super creepy show.  In all those fears You must bring yourself to the truth. I'm I afraid of imaginary things or real things? The Bible says the fear of man brings a snare (a trap)but whosoever trusts in the Lord will be safe. I trust you God that this lizard won't kill me or slime me. Boo yeah it didn't.

Comments

Popular Posts