Parasite

If I give you something freely it's yours. If you give me something freely it's mine.
Simple.
it's a Gift.

Now if I give you something and expect something of equal value then that's a trade.

Now if I give you something and demand something of favor later  then it's a bribe.

If I give you something because you did something then it's a reward.

If I give you something because I did something then that's reparation or paying a ticket

If i give you something because you did something for me then its payment.

If you give me something because you did something to me  it's a bill or a debt.

Now if i give you something of time,worth and devotion and you give back little or nothing. Whether or not I expected it back makes, you a greedy rat monkey parasite and worthy candidate to be unfriended.

Now if you give a whole lot and get little or nothing in return then you are either a leader, an employee, a parent, a sucker, or a person with a lot of blessings.

Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts